Managing the chilling centre under extreme conditions
Customized solutions can be provided as per the dairy’s individual requirements due to the modular nature of Promethean’s Milk Chillers.
Customers require solutions for high quality of milk, managing the chilling centre under extreme conditions of stress or even just eliminating diesel to reduce their carbon footprint.
Promethean’s systems can be mixed and match and also combined with existing equipment of the customer to obtain and ideal solution which is both Capex and Opex friendly.
|1 – Thermal Storage System (TSS)|
|2 – Chiller Unit (CU)|
- Can be mixed and matched to obtain the ideal solution for the customer
- Can be combined with existing chilling centre equipment to minimize the capex requirement
Cold Storage Backup
- Eliminates diesel generator.
- Low maintenance & operating costs.
- Unlike electrical batteries, thermal battery does not need to be replaced every 3 to 5 years.
- Single phase connection at farms.
- Easy to operate.
|1000 LPD||2000 LPD|
|Thermal Storage System|
|No of TSS||1||2|
|Time to Recharge||4 – 5||5-Apr||Hours|
|Dimensions of 1 TSS||1.2 X 1.2||1.2 X 1.2||Metres|
|Chiller Unit (refrigeration system for charging TSS)|
|Compressor Type||Copeland Scroll||Copeland Scroll|
|Average Cooling Capacity||5||12.4||kW|
|AC Power Supply||220 / 50||440 / 50||Volt/Hz|
|Max Operating Current||16||16||Amps|
|Milk Storage Cum Cooling Tank|
|Milk Heat Exchanger (cools milk from 35 to 4 Deg C in 1 pass)|
|Rated Capacity||210||Litres / Hour|
|Holding Funnel Capacity||60||Litres|
|Dimensions||0.76 X 0.76 X 1.7||Metres|